Sunday, January 29, 2012

Amber Rose Talks Rapping, Dream Collabos, Favorite Songs


Amber Rose turned heads with her debut single, “Fame.” With most expecting her to fail on her first try at music, Wiz’s leading lady proved her future behind the mic is a promising one.caught up with the Philly native in New York City for a little one-on-one time to discussher new endeavor.

On Her First Single:
"It’s so perfect and I didn’t know that was actually gonna be my first single but I was just like I’ll put “Fame” out for free. It’s not gonna be on iTunes or anything like that. It’s just for the fans to understand a little bit more of my life and you know there’s a lot of young kids or people in general that want to be famous but they don’t really know what that entails. That’s why I put out “Fame.”

On Rapping:
"Yea. I definitely rap and I sing and my music is fun. It’s all dance music. I have an inspirational song that’s really dope. I have some records that are just plain fun, like you just want to party, jump around and go crazy to. "

Dream Collabos:

“I would really, really love to do a song with Pitbull and LMFAO. They’re probably like my two favorites. I’ve always loved Timbaland as well.”

Amber Rose’s fame is growing by the minute. Her debut pop single with her boo Wiz Khalifa addresses a lot of what the icon is going through. Despite what critics say about her, she’s always ready to take the public eye by storm. Her brand is starting to stand on its own, and whether you like it or not, Rose is becoming an icon,

Just like every other artist, musical influences play a big part in their talent. Rose’s inspirations are no different. DMX is her favorite rapper? Dr. Dre’s The Chronic is a big part of her life? Both are True! It looks like she shows no signs of slowing down her surprises, either. experience another series of unpredictable moments, as we sat down with Rose to talk about some of her favorite songs that you would have never expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment